Everything you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-visa Egypt is an online travel authorization created for folks that like to travel to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application procedure to get new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just via a web application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites that the vacationers must keep in mind to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several types of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can apply for an electronic visa, make sure to complete the online form without having errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- After you have the online visa you should print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should decide on its type. Based on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 1 month stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one person can apply online for all of the vacationers, but every one of them should accomplish and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you made a decision to have several visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must apply for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when needed.